- I am awfully short and that's why there is so much space above drawed-me's head.
- My forehead is not that small and my hair is actually like black. I part it to the side most of the time to hide my widow's peak.
- I didn't know how to properly convey this in black and white, but my right eyebrow (on the left above) has a bunch of white eyelashes. This is from an accident involving a head injury when I was a kid. It also turned some eyelashes white, and kind of screwed up the shape of my eye.
- Also my eyes are not this asymmetrical and my glasses frames are not this thick.
- I have big holes in my ears from gauging them to enormous proportions, many moons ago. The gauges have been gone for almost six years, but the holes remain. (That's what she said.)
- My lips are tiny so I didn't bother drawing them. Also my teeth are not that straight. I have a kinda crooked smile, though.
- YES, I ACTUALLY OWN THIS T-SHIRT. I'm not wearing it today, though. Pseudo-poser.
- I am uncomfortable drawing my boobs because it's hard to make it not look stupid. They really do overlap my arms when viewed from the front. It sucks and makes me self-conscious. Thanks.
- My arms are really scrawny and I bang my elbows on almost everything I get close to.
That's all that's really viewable. If you'd like to learn more about me, kindly report yourself to the authorities immediately, to save me the trouble of getting a restraining order. Thank you.